Looking for places where to invest your hard earned cash can seem a bit daunting task, as you’re not familiar with. If you are thinking about investing in property, then make sure you read our guide on the top 5 UK property locations where you should invest in.
- North: Right from the start, the North of England has been an area to find great value in terms of property. In recent years, as far prices are concerned, it is observed that it has come much more in line with the South. It can be said that it’s still a great place to start looking.
- Stevenage: It has become one of the best locations where you can invest and is considered a property hotspot in the UK. Having observed that in recent years, the place has experienced a phenomenal rate of growth in property prices. The average house price in Stevenage increased by 58.5% when measured between June 2007 and June 2017. Being its location close to London, making it an affordable option for those who are on a budget.
- Birmingham: Located towards the middle of the country, it has a population of 4.5 million and £90 Bn economy. The place offers an attractive proposition to anyone looking to invest in the area as soon you will see HS2 rail link into existence.
- Glasgow: If you are looking for rental property in Glasgow, then possibly it is the place where you should invest in. For those who don’t know, rental properties in Glasgow achieves some of the best yields in the UK at 6.9% on average due to the high number of adults. Apart from that, the property prices have been increasing at an alarming rate. Since June 2016, Scottish city, the prices of property have been increasing by 0.7% per month.
- Colchester: There is no arguing with the fact that Britain’s oldest recorded town is a great place where you can find Roman artifacts and ruins. But, as a matter of fact, it might be a choice for property hunters when looking across the nation for property investment opportunities.